Confidence begins with a smile! At Pristine Dental, we offer full-spectrum cosmetic dental services from veneers to in-office teeth whitening. We can help you achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted while boosting your oral health. Put your best smile forward!
What exactly is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Great question! There is some confusion about what cosmetic dentistry includes. Many believe that cosmetic dentistry is only for those who want a complete smile makeover. But cosmetic dentistry includes all dental work that corrects improper tooth structure and bite alignment concerns. We aim to correct issues while focusing on the overall appearance of your smile.
The end goal of cosmetic dentistry is to ensure a healthy bite, proper jaw alignment and to offer options for patients aiming for a better, more confident smile.
Your ‘in the pink’ smile might need one or more of the following Cosmetic Dental Treatments:
- Porcelain and Zirconia Crowns
- Dental crowns are used to protect your teeth after a root canal, removal of decay or to correct the shape of your teeth for a heathier bite; or to create more aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Veneers are used most often on anterior teeth (the main part of your smile) to fill in gaps between teeth or to change the overall look of your smile.
- Dental bridges replace missing teeth. They are anchored to in-tact, natural teeth on either side of the gap and the pontic tooth (false tooth) is fabricated to meet the gumline but does not go beneath the gumline.
- Sometimes referred to as in-direct fillings or partial crowns, inlays and onlays are crafted in a dental lab and are made to correct issues affecting the biting surface of the tooth where a full crown is not needed. Inlays and Onlays allow us to rebuild the tooth for a healthy bite while maintaining more of your natural tooth structure.
- Cosmetic bonding
- Cosmetic bonding procedures use the same material as a dental filling and are used to restore the natural tooth shape if the tooth has been chipped or worn down from improper bite or grinding.
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implants are a replacement for the natural tooth root and provide an anchor for crowns, bridges, dentures and partials. They allow us to fill in the gap without compromising the structure of neighboring teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
- There are a variety of options when it comes to teeth whitening. The procedure can brighten your smile, restore the natural color of your teeth, and remove staining.
Whether your needing to repair broken, chipped, worn, misshapen or missing teeth or you’re wanting to achieve that ‘in the pink’ perfect smile of your dreams, Pristine Dental offers comprehensive cosmetic dental care using the latest materials and technology.
Our caring providers will review all cosmetic needs during your regularly scheduled preventative examinations. We are also happy to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation to discuss any changes you would like to achieve the smile you have always wanted.